Re: Publication proposal discussion summary

On 24 Oct 2007, at 15:33, Jim Hendler wrote:

> I am not opposed to Bijan's amendment, however, I do feel that
> waiting and publishing the structural and semantic documents
> together would make more sense -

Good point. I agree.

> the fomalization as a standalone document is likely to send a
> message that the group is "academic" (a scare word for some AC's in
> W3C)

But not for that reason. I think it's most helpful to present a
design that  has all its major parts. So I hereby withdraw my 3'. 3
is fine. I just didn't think of that when ammending the summary.

So, there's seems to be a consensus for pubbing soon the semantics
document. But I think that the benefits are relatively minor compared
to publishing the core three together.