Re: concerns about RDF Mapping doc

Jeremy,

thanks. I now understand what you mean by non-deterministic but (bear
with me:-), can you give an example on:

[[[
The non-determinism that was gradually introduced during the OWL 1.0
development, while being horrible from some point of view, fixed the
underlying granularity problem, because the non-determistic rules are
about aligning equivalence classes of trees with equivalence classes of
graphs, rather than individual trees with individual graphs.
]]]

That would help in understanding the issue for more specific cases...

Thanks a lot

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/