Re: Publication schedule for first public working drafts

i also have not been able to attend telecons to date since i had air
travel schedule prior to the scheduling of those 2 telecons. thus
apologies also for not getting this in earlier.

i also support this position that we hold document publications until
after the first f2f.
i also do not feel that there is enough wg review to publish and in fact
i voiced the interest in having the documents be updates to the existing
owl documents  and not appear to be totally new documents at
the owl experiences and directions meeting in athens.
i still think this is an important point for acceptance and still stand
behind my offer to help take a lead role in doing that at least on the
overview and participate in the other documents where i was an
editor/author on owl 1.0.

deborah