Re: Restricting object property domain/range

Hi Kenneth,

to express what you describe, you have to make Duck a subclass of "hasBiologicalMother only Duck". For further basic modelling questions see, for example, the Protégé-OWL tutorial or the Protégé Wiki:

http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/publications/talks-and-tutorials/protg-owl-tutorial/
https://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege4Pizzas10Minutes

Cheers

Thomas

--
Thomas Schneider | Interim Professor | Dept. of Mathematics and Computer Science | University of Bremen | +49 421 218 64432 | http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~schneidt/

For visits: Cartesium, Room 1.56
PGP public key: http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~schneidt/ts_public_key.asc

I work flexibly -- the fact that I am emailing you now does not imply that I expect a response or action outside of your own working hours.