Re: [OWLAPI-developer] Visual Graph Editor/OWL API Integration Developer

On 21 Aug 2015, at 6:47, Grant Pax wrote:

> Hi. I am looking for a developer who has put a visual graph editor
> wrapper
> around the OWL API. Any and every lead would be deeply appreciated.
> Thanks.

Can you be more specific about what you're looking for?

There are a lot of graph visualizations based around the owlapi, e.g.

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoGraf
https://github.com/owlcollab/obographview
https://github.com/owlcollab/owltools/wiki/Visualization#quickgo-graphics

But the focus is on viewing rather than editing

We're currently developing a web-based ABox editor:
https://github.com/geneontology/noctua/

It doesn't allow TBox editing (although you can always generalize TBox
classes from the ABox)