Re: OWL2 serialized as JSON?

Remember this thread?

It stirred a bit of discussion regarding the relative merits of a direct
serialization of OWL2 into JSON vs indirect via RDF. Probably somewhat
academic, as here we are some time later and there don't seem to be many
people publicly shunting around OWL as JSON. I have a translation I have
been using for internal purposes but would like to abandon it in favor of
something more standard.

I have shifted somewhat in the direction of an RDF-oriented solution. IMany
of the OWL class axioms I work with tend to generate fairly verbose RDF
(and consequently JSON derived from this). However, it's likely that *any*
translation to JSON will likely be ugly for my axioms.

It seems JSON-LD has been gaining traction, and has nice features for avoid
verbosity. Is there any move to have a standard @context (perhaps served
from a standard URL) for OWL 2? Rather than having an abstract discussion
about relative merits it might help to see some concrete examples of
ontologies of varying levels of complexity translated to JSON and compacted
as JSON-LD. I'm particularly interested in any JSON-LD tricks could be used
for a more compact encoding of axiom annotations.