Re: How should I represent time in OWL in this case?

Hi all,

you can also use: http://reference.data.gov.uk/doc/gregorian-interval. Take
a look to RDF data cube vocabulary [2] and the examples about intervals [3].

Excellent regards,

[2]
http://publishing-statistical-data.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/specs/src/main/html/cube.html
[3]