RE: Using cardinality restrictions

Hi Uli, hi @all,

Yes, that makes sense!

I was trying to build a small example analog to the famous pizza example.

The difference is that I do not want to assign instances to the partitions
and use them, but I want to just define instances and have the reasoner
interfere to which class they belong to.

I’m sorry … but I couldn’t achieve this yet. This is what I did:

My Class Hierarchy:

Thing

- RefClass

- TestValuePartition == (Part1 union Part2)

                - Part1

                - Part2

Part1 and Part 2 are marked as disjoint.

Furthermore, I defined that Part 1 has some references to RefClass (hasRef
some Class).

Now, if I create two instances with asserted type TestValuePartition, one
that has a reference to an instance of RefClass and the other having no
instance.

Due to the value partition I would have expected that instance 1 is
interfered to be of Part1 and instance 2 to be of Part2, but again only
Part1 works!

Instance 2 stays as being a TestValuePartition instance (only). For me the
Value Partition is in this case not a value partition!?

What am I missing?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Sören