Re: class and inviduals

Fully agree with Pat: let's stop confusing metaphysics with logic :)

I add that we need to distinguish punning as a good logical pattern versus any design pattern that can help clarifying if it is the case (and how) to use it for some domain, e.g. to model car companies and car models, car models and concrete cars, product type and product instances, classes and topics, etc. Cf. [1] for a growing repository of patterns.

Best
Aldo

[1] http://www.ontologydesignpatterns.org

>>> http://www.stlab.istc.cnr.it