Re: Inverse property on classes

Thanks for your help Pavel :)
So even if I use cardinality, it won't be different?
:Pizza_mozzarella_class :hasTopping exactly 1 :Mozzarella_class

Would you use allValuesFrom<http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-guide/#owl_allValuesFrom>
create this weird pizza class that has all mozzarella as topping?
:Pizza_mozzarella_class :hasTopping all :Mozzarella_class

Actually, I want to use classes and not individuals because I need to reason
on them and it seems that reasoners can only work on classes... But it is a
lot simpler to  work with properties between instances (at least if we want
to use inverse and transitive properties) than between classes.

Regards,

Cedric