Re: UML-OWL Generator, A product to convert UML into OWL

And going one more step back in the history of ODM, we had a paper
published on the issues of the UML-OWL mapping in 2002:

K. Baclawski, M. M. Kokar, P. A. Kogut, L. Hart, J. Smith, J.
Letkowski, and P. Emery. Extending the unified modeling language for
ontology development. Software and Systems Modeling, 1, 2:142-156, 2002.

@article{Baclawski+02,
   author = {Baclawski, K. and Kokar, M. M. and Kogut, P. A. and Hart,
L.
                   and Smith, J. and Letkowski, J. and Emery, P.},
   title = {Extending the Unified Modeling Language
                  for Ontology Development},
   journal = {Software and Systems Modeling},
   volume = {1, 2},
   pages = {142--156},
   year = 2002
}