RE: UML-OWL Generator, A product to convert UML into OWL

Just curious to ask if there is any formal documentation (i.e. paper) on
this reduction of UML to OWL-DL. Could somebody point me to this?

Dimitrios

From: public-owl-dev-request@w3.org [mailto:public-owl-dev-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of UML-OWL Gen
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 3:39 AM
To: public-owl-dev@w3.org
Subject: UML-OWL Generator, A product to convert UML into OWL

Hello,
  I would like to announce a new product that some people might be
interested in.
It's an Eclipse-based product called "UML-OWL Generator". It has a potential
use
in large-scale projects for big organizations, Government, DoD, Intelligence
Community, etc.

The generator simply transforms ANY Eclipse standard UML data model (class
diagram)

into OWL-DL ontology(ies). It works robustly and consistently with complex
models which

include multiple packages with complex relationships across packages.

For more details, please visit: www.umlowlgen.com
<http://www.umlowlgen.com/>

The generator can be used as a plug-in with an Eclipse-based tool, or as a
standalone with a simple GUI.

UML-OWL Generator has been patented with the United States Patent and
Trademark Office (USPTO).

Thanks,

UML-OWL Gen Team

believed to be clean.