RE: UML-OWL Generator, A product to convert UML into OWL

Bijan,

We'll take your sarcastic feedback in positive way, even it wasn't.

The generator is "Patent Pending", so you will not find in Google for a year
period.

This work is different from Elisa's work, where her work is more about ODM,
UML-OWL Generator has nothing to do with ODM.

The generator works only from UML to OWL, and the unique thing about it is
how it deals with complex UML models & metamodels of multiple packages, not
toy examples as most literatures ended up with.

We would be happy if you point us at any product of one of "many
literatures" that works in real production environment.

We appreciate your feedback on the website, we will add a web service for
"Try It" to support interactive test, and will make models and ontologies
available on "Test Case".

Thanks,

UML-OWL Team
info@umlowlgen.com