Re: Graphical notation standard for OWL (ODM UML profile)

I just wanted to bring attention of those interested in ODM profile
for UML visualisation of OWL to the recently released plugin for
Protege 4.0, which implements large part the ODM profile:

   http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/OWL2UML

This is surely an early version of the plugin with lot of missing features,
but any feedback from those interested would be welcome. To our knowledge,
this is the only fully functional (although incomplete) implementation of ODM profile for UML/OWL currently.
The plugin is implemented by Igor Istocnik, my student at University of Latvia.

  -- Guntis Barzdins