Re: Mapping to RDF Graphs and reification

Bijan Parsia wrote:
> I have no will power.
>
>  I hate myself.

:-D thanks anyway for digging faster than me in the document.

As a matter of fact, I realized with Michael's and your mail that what I
*really* wanted to write was:

_:x rdf:type owl:NegativePropertyAssertion   (1)
_:x owl:sourceIndividual _:x   (2)
_:x owl:assertionProperty rdf:type   (3)
_:x owl:targetIndividual owl:NegativePropertyAssertion   (4)

However, reading the section you kindly pointed to, it seems to me that
there is no paradox either.

Indeed, the belonging of I(_:x) to IEXT(owl:NegativePropertyAssertion)
seems to be *completely irrelevant* to the interpretation of triples
(2-4). So triple (1) says one thing, triples (2-4) say another thing...
this is a plain old contradiction.

Cool. :-)

  pa