Re: Mapping to RDF Graphs and reification

Just for the record, as OWL 2 is now in last call, if you would like a
formal working group response to this issue,  please send mail to
public-owl-comments@w3.org. Comments on this list from working group
members, including myself, reflect our own views, and not necessarily
those of the working group.

Regards,
Alan

http://www.w3.org/News/2008#item204