RE: Patterns for representing mass-produced objects? (FRBR revisited)

I am not sure if it fits completely here, but i wish to show you some cases
in agricultural domain:

1) express in ontologies the context of something: i may decide that a
concept can be defined differently based on the context i am looking at...
(up to now i have seen only one tool that allow this, called conzilla)

2) express the knowledge in a way that may interest different type of
audience. E.g. I wish to show a rice ontology from the point of view of a
farmer which is interested in a timeline ontology (day0= planting,
day3=irrigating, ...., day23=harvesting, day34=polishing...)  or from the
point of view of a scientist interested maybe in pests of this crop, and
pesticides, etc.

3) maybe something where my "rice" concept can be considered a resource,
while in another perspective is considered a result of a process....

not sure this covers your needs, though....

Regards
Margherita