Re: Xtreme Punning

I think this kind of punning comes very natural.

Snoopy a Dog.
Dog a Species.
Charlie_Brown Dog Snoopy.

All of them feel right, and are also allowed in both RDF and OWL with
punning.

Father rdfs:range Father.
Anakin a Father.
Luke Father Anakin.

This is a natural pattern to describe most of the so called dependant
properties in OntoClean, as well, but that's a sidenote.

Or, to put it shortly, I really like punning :) It will also make our
work on wikis so much easier! (and I could write an essay on how)

Cheers,
denny