RE: [OWLWG-COMMENT] Re: Cardinality Restrictions and Punning

Pat Hayes wrote:

>semantics and the
>>
>>Is this a certain fact? I remember to have heard this claim a
>few times
>>before now, but don't remember to have ever heard about
>evidence for it.
>>Since there is no 1.1-Full draft at the moment, is there some
>proof that
>>this would be true for 1.0-DL+Punning in comparison to 1.0-Full?
>
>Yes, because in the Full semantics, :sameAs
>entails :equivalentClass, but not in the punning
>semantics.

Pat, I know this. What I was asking for was whether Entailments(DL+Punning)
is certain to be a /subset/ of Entailments(Full), i.e. wheter it is
warranted that DL+Punning does not produce any "artifact" entailments, which
aren't in Full.

Best,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe