RE: declaredAs

Interesting. If there is no difference in the semantics, then why was rdf:ID
created in the first place?Why is it necessary to have this declaredAs if there
is no difference, whose function appears to be to differentiate? Seems pretty
*darn* (smile) clear to me that rdf:ID functionally duplicates XML ID and is
hence a declaration because it'd be dumb to have multiple definitions for
something in the same *context*, a concept enforced by XML ID.  Anyway what do
you think a model would look like that contains Statement, Assertion &
Declaration classes -- surely you're not saying that such a model would be
senseless to consider or build!
Thanks