Re: is QCR meant to support union/intersection of classes?

Looks like a bug in either the API or P4.

 From http://www.webont.org/owl/1.1/owl_specification.html

description := owlClassURI | objectUnionOf | objectIntersectionOf |
objectComplementOf | objectOneOf |
     objectAllValuesFrom | objectSomeValuesFrom | objectExistsSelf |
objectHasValue |
     objectMinCardinality | objectMaxCardinality |
objectExactCardinality |
     dataAllValuesFrom | dataSomeValuesFrom | dataHasValue |
     dataMinCardinality | dataMaxCardinality | dataExactCardinality

objectMinCardinality := 'ObjectMinCardinality' '(' cardinality
objectPropertyExpression [ description ] ')'

-Alan