RE: Semantics of antisymmetric properties

Hello,

I would just like to point out an important issue: we currently don't know
how to reason with antisymmetric properties. In fact, we don't even know
whether reasoning in SROIQ with antisymmetric properties is decidable.
Hence, for the time being at least, I don't believe we have a choice other
than to rename antisymmetric into asymmetric.

Sincerely yours,

	Boris