Re: IFP and datatype properties

That's what I think. Or at least not problems worse than what you
have with object properties. But there also needs not to be a way to
create large bounded subtypes. (since things true of the class would
be true of the subclass)
So integers are infinite, but OWL1.1 allows there to be range subtypes.

-Alan