Re: OWL 1.1 submitted to W3C

I'm not sure if we are supposed to send the bugs about W3C submission to
this list but here it is:

The link to the [OWL 1.1 Specification] reference at

http://www.w3.org/Submission/owl11-overview/

is pointing to

http://www.w3.org/Submission/SUBM-owl11-owl_specification-20061219/

which does not exist. The page you get following the "This version" link
points to the correct URL:

http://www.w3.org/Submission/2006/SUBM-owl11-owl_specification-20061219/

Cheers,
Evren