Re: n-ary datatypes

>David,
>Is R3 (coordinates) an example of n-ary datatypes?

It could be. Want to define a suitable datatype? It would be a great
service. I would suggest convening a working group with at least one
mathematician, and representatives from several geographical
communities and manufacturers of GPS equipment. No doubt other people
can suggest other likely members. It should only take a few years or
so.

Pat

>Hans

IHMC		(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32502			(850)291 0667    cell