RE: declaredAs

Hello,

Well, (2) is needed because an obvious property: if we create an ontology,
save it, and then load it back, we would like to get exactly the same
ontology. Otherwise, I'd say that a syntax is obviously broken: it should
completely preserve the set of axioms (logical or nonlogical) that are
contained in the ontology.

There is a big difference between (2) and (3): (3) is used to detect the
type of P, whereas (2) is used to detect whether P has been explicitly
declared. Note that (2) implies (3), but not the other way around: if P is
not declared, you should not serialize its declaredness status, but you
should serialize <P, rdf:type, owl:ObjectProperty>. Hence, there indeed is a
need to distinguish the two if you are to completely recover the state of
the original ontology upon loading.

Sincerely yours,

	Boris