Re: Reflexivity and antisymmetry uses cases?

Thanks, Evren!

So, I see now, that my second example for antisymmetric and /ireflexive/
relations, the "locatedIn" property between geographical regions, should
be better modeled to actually be locally /reflexive/, because every
region is located within itself. This is, of course, an important usecase.

So, technically, this would then be specified the following way, right?

   ObjectProperty(locatedIn
     type(AntisymmetricProperty)
     type(TransitiveProperty)
   )