  From: public-owl-dev-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-owl-dev-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Kendall Clark
  Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 2:03 PM
  To: Jim Hendler
  Cc: Uli Sattler; public-owl-dev@w3.org; Bijan Parsia
  Subject: Re: Responses to "Draft of charter for NextWebOnt (Proposed)
Working Group"

  On Jan 12, 2007, at 1:15 PM, Jim Hendler wrote:

    I would like to see one "OWL Ultralite" that is as close to RDFS as
possible

  I'd be happy to look at the model theory or axiomatization of such a
beast, if it's available. Not having seen anything yet, it's hard to say
whether it's interesting, either practically or theoretically.

  While I disagree that the TFs are motivated by "theoretical aspects" only,
they have the virtue of having been written down and can be discussed
publicly.

  Cheers,
  Kendall