Re: Reflexivity and antisymmetry uses cases?

Not sure whether this would address your immediate need, but ResearchCyc
contains an extensive classification of temporal properties, inspired by
James Allen's work on actions and events, many of which exemplify these
metaproperties.  (It also contains several variants of RCC8, but for that
the best documentation is probably this:

www.uni-leipzig.de/~pgrenon/Downloads/Grenon-IJCAI03.pdf )

I think you can get a copy of ResearchCyc rather easily from Cycorp itself (
http://research.cyc.com/). Regards,

--
# Pierluigi Miraglia pierlu.m
# Austin, Tex.