RE: Annotation entailment?

Hello,

A couple of us have written a paper about it, and have submitted it to a
conference. It is currently being reviewed, but still, here is a link to the
extended version:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~bmotik/metaviews/paper-full.pdf

The paper contains a discussion of the precise semantics of such ontologies,
examines the pros and cons, and proposes an alternative. I shall be indebted
to you should you have any comments.

Sincerely yours,

	Boris Motik