Re: Comments on OWL 1.1 draft charter

Hi Jeremy,

after reading through your comments (thanks for them) my feeling is that
the discussion on the draft charter would benefit if the OWL1.1
community as a whole (and not only members) would see them. So, as you
gave me the choice:-) I have redirected your original mail to this list...

Thanks a lot

Ivan