Re: Axiom annotations

Michael Schneider wrote:

> BTW, Topbraid Composer also applies the "rdf:ID in properties" trick of
> RDF/XML, when storing the created ontology into a file. Though I think
> that this is in fact done by the Jena RDF/XML serializer, which I think
> is used internally by TBC. Holger will certainly know for sure (and
> Jeremy has already confirmed that Jena uses the ID trick).

Actually I hadn't - I was more speaking about the internals supporting
reification earlier, but, now you mention it, the prettier Jena RDF/XML
writer does have reification support - at one time I think it even
supported the even more broken bagID attribute from RDF Model&Syntax.

At least in this case, it's disappointing to hear that my efforts to
implement the spec correctly were not in vain

Jeremy

--
Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England