RE: Difference DataProperty / DatatypeProperty

Hello,

Yes. The name Data* was shorter, and we wanted to be consistent. (The old
spec mixed Datatype* and Data* naming conventions.)

> But, on the other side, the family.owl11 example provided by Evren Sirin
> still includes the DatatypeProperty.

In RDF, for backwards compatibility we still use the owl:DatatypeProperty
resource. However, this is being parsed into a DataProperty.

> So now I'm confused what to choose in future implementations.
>
> Any suggestion would be very appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
>
> Florian
> --
> "Feel free" - 10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS/Monat ...
> Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail

Sincerely yours,

	Boris