RE: Axiom annotations

Hello,

I completely that it isn't pretty; however, the problem is that RDF does not
allow you to express ternary relations. In the case of the axiom

SubClassOf(Annotation(ap "bla") c1 c2)

you actually have a ternary relationship: the participants are the
annotation, c1, and c2. Since axioms can have more than one annotation, you
actually need a way to represent relationships of arbitrary arity. The only
way that I know of for encoding this into RDF is to reify the relationship.

Sincerely yours,

	Boris