Re: OWL1.1 APis

I think that this nicely illustrates the incredible success of the
whole OWL effort, and of tool and infrastructure developers in
particular: they have clearly succeeded in not just raising, but
completely recalibrating user expectations of ontology languages and
ontology based systems. This is as it should be for a rapidly maturing
technology. Having said that, I agree with Bijan that, given the
relatively early stage of OWL 1.1's development, tool support is
actually pretty impressive.

Ian