Re: OWL "Sydney Syntax"

Hi Karel, Anne & All --

Folks interested in controlled English for OWL may also be interested in a
system that supports uncontrolled, open vocabulary, largely open syntax
English -- for OWL and other deductive purposes.

It's online at the site below.

Some OWLish examples are:

  www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OwlResearchOnt.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/OwlTest1.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RDFQueryLangComparison1.agent

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/Wine1.agent

    www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/FeaReferenceModelOntology2.agent

There's also an non-OWL ontology example

   www.reengineeringllc.com/demo_agents/RelBioOntDefn3.agent

You are cordially invited to use a browser to write and run your own
examples.

Thanks for comments,   -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic (R)
Executable open vocabulary English