Re: OWL 1.1 bug list

Following are couple of typos and minor bugs in the OWL 1.1 RDF mapping
document:

* The mapping for  DataXXXCardinality constructs (qualified versions)
uses "n" as the number in the functional-style syntax and uses "min" and
"max" on the RDF translation.
* As a naming convention the properties should start with a lowercase
letter so owl:DisjointUnionOf should be owl:disjointUnionOf
* In some parts of the RDF mapping document (e.g. ObjectUnionOf
mapping)  horizontal ellipsis is written with a special character that
only shows right if you ecplicitly set your browser options to use
"Windows-1252" encoding.
* For user-defined datatypes XSD facets are used as owl:minInclusive,
owl:maxInclusive, etc. But there are already well defined URI's in XSD
specification as xsd:minInclusive, xsd:maxInclusive, etc. I think it
would be better just to reuse these URI's rather than coining new ones.

Regards,
Evren