Re: Equivalent Classes in OWL

Due to the domain of isHardWorking, both Quokka and Koalas are Persons.
Since they are also Marsupials, you get a contradiction, i.e. Quokka and
Koala must both be equal to owl:Nothing. Hence, KoalaWithPhD is also
equal to owl:Nothing.

If you are familiar with DL syntax - I find it much more readable for
analysing such things. The attached pdf was created with "KAON2 OWL
Tools" (http://owltools.ontoware.org/).

Pascal.

--
Dr. habil. Pascal Hitzler
Institute AIFB, University of Karlsruhe, 76128 Karlsruhe