From: public-owl-dev-request@w3.org on behalf of IC Dept.- MIT-Maqbool Al Maimani
Sent: Sun 3/6/2005 8:12 PM
To: Abir Qasem; semantic-web@w3.org; public-owl-dev@w3.org
Subject: RE: SW / ontology in telecommunication field

Thanks Abir

But where are we today on this issue and what are the opining topics / issues that need to be further researched.  I am very much interested in this matter and doing a lot of research.

Moreover, when we say "Ontology" does it mean a catalog of terms (classes ) and relationship among them?  DO we have today a full fledged ontology covering all terms for web services.

Thanks and awaiting your response

Regards,
MAQBOOL