Re: errors in Turtle examples

Dear Jesper,

Thanks for the bug reports. Unfortunately, I believe that we cannot
modify the documents any more, not even for such small typos. The OWL
Working Group has completed its mission and does no longer exist formally.

In fact, I am not even sure if we have any place to collect errata -- if
yes, then this should at least go there.

Regards,

Markus

--
Markus Kroetzsch