From: "Shuji Kamitsuna" <ax2s-kmtn@asahi-net.or.jp>
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Subject: "SKOS Primer" Japanese translation available
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:23:34 +0200

Dear Sir and Madam

This is Shuji KAMITSUNA in Japan.

I translated "SKOS Primer" Working Group Note 18 August 2009 into Japanese.

The URL is:
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ax2s-kmtn/internet/owl2/rec-owl2-primer-20091027.html

And I found what seems to be a typo. "ex:cognitiveScence" in the section
"2.3.2 Associative Relationships" must be a typo of "ex:cognitiveScience".
Also, as for the sentence "There are two ways to attach represent
notations" in the table at the end of the document, isn't the expression
"to attach represent" odd?

With best regards,

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR