Re: OWLIM and OWL2-QL

You didn't mention datatype reasoning, so I also left "Datatype reasoning not fully supported" in the (Non-) Conformance section. Let me know if you see any problems.

Ian

Prof Ian Horrocks
Oxford University Computing Laboratory

Wolfson Building, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QD, UK
Tel +44 1865 283555 (assistant)  +44 1865 273939 (direct)
FAX +44 1865 521093
Email: ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk
Web: http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/people/ian.horrocks/