Re: Elegant solution to let OWL/RDF cover Closed World Assumptions (CWA), incl unique Name Assumption (UNA)

In similar spirit, axioms with CWA and UNA can be seen as special cases of
integrity constraints. A semantics is proposed in [1]. DJ's proposal gave it
a syntax.

[1] http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~taoj2/publications/IC-AAAI-2010.pdf

Regards
Jie