Re: OWL 2 SS&FSS spec. editorial errors, comments

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for your comment
      <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-comments/
2009Sep/0024.html>
on the OWL 2 Web Ontology Language last call drafts.

We have changed "side-effect" to "side effect" -- see [1].

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to <mailto:public-owl-
comments@w3.org> (replying to this email should suffice). In your
acknowledgment please let us know whether or not you are satisfied
with the working group's response to your comment.

Regards,
Ian Horrocks
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?