Re: OWL 2 Implementation report for OWLlink

Ian,

would it possible to change the link behind OWLlink to point to
http://www.owllink.org/ (it currently refers back to the list of
implementations)?
The OWLlink core specification, default HTTP/XML binding and corresponding
XML schema should now be aligned with the actual Proposed Recommendation of
OWL 2.

Regards,
Thorsten