Re: [LC response] To Danny Ayers Re: Turtle syntax tweak in OWL 2 Primer, & addition of NTriples

Dear Danny,

I refer to the email below sent on the 26th June last. I would be
very grateful if you could confirm whether or not you
are satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.

Thanks,
Ian