Re: [LC Response] To Jos de Bruijn Re: a few comments about the OWL 2 drafts

Dear Jos,

property assertions to the OWL 2 RL profile (see [1]).

Please acknowledge receipt of this email to mailto:public-owl-
comments@w3.org (replying to this email should
suffice). In your acknowledgment please let us know whether or not
you are satisfied with the working group's response to your comment.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Profiles#OWL_2_RL

Regards,
Ian Horrocks
on behalf of the W3C OWL Working Group