Re: [LC response] To Maurizio Lenzerini, Diego Calvanese, Giuseppe De Giacomo, Riccardo Rosati - LC comment on OWL 2 QL

Dear Ian,

yes, we are satisfied with the working group's response to our comment.

Thank you.

--Maurizio

--
Maurizio

Prof. Maurizio Lenzerini
Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica "Antonio Ruberti"
Sapienza Università di Roma
Via Ariosto 25, I-00185 Roma, Italy
Tel:       +39 - 06 - 77274008
Fax:      +39 - 06 - 77274002