Re: Opportunity to ask Twitter to (finally) implement OStatus

On 10/27/2015 04:05 PM, Mikael Nordfeldth wrote:
>> With a returning CEO courting 3rd-party developers[1], I've asked that
>> they federate Twitter and implement OStatus:
>> https://twitter.com/nerdworldorder/status/657073820801470464
>>
>> Other members of this list may want to chime in with similar requests.

If you guys want, note the W3C has a "Social Web Working Group" that is
re-designing some of the specs of OStatus. We gave a talk that discussed
it briefly at Twitter once (amongst other standards), it was
well-received. The problem seems to be Twitter engineers are stressed
with customer retention!