Re: OStatus and webfinger vs swd

+1

I was really concerned when it became apparent that SWD was going to be
"standardised" within the OAuth working group, away from the sort of
involvement that a project like that really demands.

Now that SWD and Webfinger are being considered within the apps area, the
big opportunity (and challenge) is to engage the effort there. By doing so,
we can ensure that the standard that results is something that meets the
needs of the community that is already using the technology. So, please go
to the apps-discuss list and post your ideas / thoughts / concerns!

b.